Letter 1/28/2013

Hola Familia! Well everyone im officially in Bosques, and in spanish i think that means something along the lines of forest. But let me tell you, i dont think ive seen one tree here... It is seriously just a desert... Hahaha the good news is this, im super ready to work, so i say we´ll be baptizing here within a few weeks. My companions name is Elder Poston... He is just a super cool guy. Hes been in the area now for 4 months, and elder Lucas was the one that trained him, so we basically just traded spots. So this also means hes my first american companion and we are in the ghetto, so por favor all prayers are welcome ;) Anyways, I dont know how to describe it, I think im in shock because, well... Im outta the offices, and yesterday another generation of good missionaries went home, so it was pretty sad... The worst part is, all of them told me, "Hey, we´ll see you on facebook in about 7 months"... Oh wow, everyone starts talking to me as if 7 months is super close, and id like to think that its not, but time is just rushing by for me right now... I think my plan however, is to just get to know and serve all the members the best i can, maybe get to know some of the old investigators, and help out the ones we have right now to progress... To be honest, This area has only baptized like 2 in the past 7 months, but i refuse to let that tradition just keep going... With some help from the lord we´ll change that around... Not much else to report right now, so just FYI, every week on wednesdays you´ll now be receiving the weekly report so just get ready :) Les amo, y espero que estén bien! Elder Smitheram

0 comments:



Blogger News



Make sure to write Elder Smitheram a letter this week!


February 23, 2013

<br>February 23, 2013


Elder Smitheram and his companion and one of their more recent baptisms.


Archives


Page Views

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Elder Smitheram

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger