Letter 10/11/12

Hola Familia! Well another week has passed and we are already 3 weeks into the transfer and i can barely believe it! to be honest, i still havent finished up all the visa stuff for the ones who just came in, and now I have to start preparing for all the people who are leaving and the new ones who are coming in too! Im getting just worn down... Lets look at the brightside though.... Its raining again... Well not much has been going on here. I do have to say though its been getting really hot, and then out of nowhere... rain.... The craziest weather here honestly.... But for the most part, nothing has really been happening... which is good for mexico... Also, my companion and I are hopefully planning to baptize a girl this sunday or the following... Shes awesome, and has a super strong testimony of everything... She told us on wednesday though that, "I want to read the entire book of Mormon before i get baptized"... Hmmm well, i like that shes really to read and wants to read, but then she told us she was in 1 nephi chapter 4, and i figured... She told us she wants to be a missionary, and needs to be a member for at least a year to do so, so it is better if she is baptized right now... No one said a thing, and i just opened my book of mormon up to Alma chapter 34, and we read "do not procrastinate the day of your repetance".... And then we talked about the benefits of the holy ghost and how that would help guide her throughout her reading so she could understand more.... My companion afterwards was in shock saying "wow, you sure did know what to say because i had no idea.... And i said.... Ummm i had no idea either, so we definitely know that was the spirit then. Ive had some truly awesome experiences lately, and I can clearly see the lords hand in my everyday life. Its hard to believe that in a few months ill be home again... Time is just rushing by and I feel like its all just perfect. I also cant wait until tanner is on his mission so he can really enjoy this time as well. I love you all so much, and hope that you all as well are having just as many miracles as I am! Elder Smitheram

0 comments:



Blogger News



Make sure to write Elder Smitheram a letter this week!


February 23, 2013

<br>February 23, 2013


Elder Smitheram and his companion and one of their more recent baptisms.


Archives


Page Views

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Elder Smitheram

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger