Letter 2/13/2012

Hey familia!

Hey real quick i wanted to write you and let you all know im doing fine... This week we were blessed and had ANOTHER baptism, his name is Alejandro Rincon... Hes a pretty cool guy and ill have to send you some pictures next week... For this next week I have another baptism planned...

But hey everything is going really good, we had a busy pday today getting everything ready for our investigators for this next week so i still havent read anything from my emails , so sorry to everyone...

But real quick I did get a package from mom and dad but still not from grandma and grandpa, digales I think its still in the mission offices and ill go pick it up later...

Hey I love you all tons and I promise I´ll write more this next week, but just know i love you all, the mission is amazing right now, and the zone leaders and telling me it looks like ill be training this next change because my numbers are through the roof....

ALSO... The LUZ DEL MUNDO is celebrating the birth of their apostle, Samuel Jauquin Flores, and the area is packed with the Jews Del MUNDO.... I say jews, because they call anyone thats not from their religion, Gentiles... Hahaha and also, if they dont bring a present they are told they are a disgrace to god, and wont recieve any blessing until the next gift bringing... So right now people are begging on the street for food and housing because they spent all their money on getting here and a present...

Alright well love you all and take care...


Elder Smitheram

0 comments:



Blogger News



Make sure to write Elder Smitheram a letter this week!


February 23, 2013

<br>February 23, 2013


Elder Smitheram and his companion and one of their more recent baptisms.


Archives


Page Views

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Elder Smitheram

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger