Letter 7/26/12

Pues, Buenas Días! Well I've been having a pretty good week this week. Its kinda crazy, I honestly I don't think that I've gone to bed before midnight one time this week. It's been way tiring but I'm honestly enjoying being here a lot. And after now learning about my new area I like it a lot more too... Its kinda crazy, yesterday for example it was raining so much that Elder Wallace (the current executive mission secretary thats training me to take his place), Elder Juarez (my future companion) and I were all standing underneath the same umbrella, teaching lessons to everyone that would let us in their houses.... Of course we all got back soaked because no matter how you look at it, 3 dudes under one umbrella doesnt work that well, but it was great. We also did teach a guy who's wife just died and left him with 3 kids and he's just the most humble guy. He's going to be baptized really quick I can tell... (with his little girls :) ) Also ive now been spending a lot of time with the president because now im "in the loop" haha, and honestly he is a WAY great guy. VERY VERY proper familia he comes from, but extremely nice family. And about twice a week, the family sends thier maid to come clean and cook for us. Oh, and also, we have a washer and dryer here which is WAY awesome! Well how awesome is that too that we are going to have a tennis court behind our house! Let me know when its finished and ill come right home hahaha! And... Guess who just finished 11 months... It seems way fast that the year mark is coming up... Well tell krissy and nolly that I said hi and ask them when they are moving to Boise. Pues, les amo mucho y me da mucho gusto para saber que todos estén bien y no hay tantos problemas ahí :) Pero de verdad, espero que todos estén esforzando para seguir adelante en la vida y en la fe que tengamos! Los Quiero mucho! Elder Smitheram

0 comments:



Blogger News



Make sure to write Elder Smitheram a letter this week!


February 23, 2013

<br>February 23, 2013


Elder Smitheram and his companion and one of their more recent baptisms.


Archives


Page Views

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Elder Smitheram

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger