Letter 7/2/12

Hola Familia y todos los demas! Well another great week has gone by, and yep, we baptized another 2! We baptized Mario, after so much fighting with his mom, and also we baptized Laura, the sister of Elizabeth and I have to say, both baptisms were awesome! Also some sad news, the President asked me to come to Guadalajara before he went home last Tuesday and made me a trainer! So now im training my new companion here in Morelia, Michoacan, but hes a way nice guy... His name is Elder De Los Santos, and he's from Chiapas... To describe him, do you all remember that show that wasnt really funny about a call center in India.... Ya the indian guy thats kinda funny is my companion... hahaha... it'll be fun! As for other news, looks like Jordan and I are the only ones that aren't engaged, but who knows now, Jordan might be too... But wow, that does make me really happy and really sad that marcus wont be my roomate again, but it'll all be good... Also, kinda funny... this week when i baptized Laura, i baptized in about a foot and a half of water because she is scared of water, and on my knees i baptized her... and i think i hit her head on the wall :/ Good news is she forgave me really quick, and getting confirmed made up for any bad feelings she had hahahaha :) Well i have to say I'm way happy right now on my mission, and im really excited to meet the new mission president Camarillo... (cam mar ree yo)... Seems like a really nice guy... But thank you all so much for your letters and stories... Take care and just know that your in my prayers... Cuidense a todos! Elder Smitheram

0 comments:



Blogger News



Make sure to write Elder Smitheram a letter this week!


February 23, 2013

<br>February 23, 2013


Elder Smitheram and his companion and one of their more recent baptisms.


Archives


Page Views

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Elder Smitheram

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger